With CBIC issuing Instructions for e–hearing via VC, handling litigation on all India basis has become possible. The litigation pending before Adjudicating, Appellate and Compounding Authorities under the Customs Act, 1962, the Central Excise Act, 1944 and Chapter V of the Finance Act, 1994 can be easily handled on a virtual mode. Similar instructions have also been issued by CESTAT on 30th June’2020.
As a business house, you can completely choose us as your litigation Partner to handle your existing litigation under Indirect Taxation.
Why BT Associates
- Our firm’s Managing Partner Mr. Bhaskar Thakkar is having more than 2 decades of experience in handling litigations under Indirect Tax.
- We have dedicated team handling Customs, Service Tax and Excise litigations.
- Client’s interested in success based litigations have been handled by us, which in itself a unique concept
- Our team has been trained to do complete research of evidences and/or supportings which is a core to handle any litigations.
Process of handling virtual litigation
- Examining list of existing litigation and formulating strategy to handle.
- Examining base documents, submissions and Show cause and orders issued against litigation under consideration (Email mode)
- Carrying out chamber consultation with client on facts of the case (Zoom call)
- Preparing additional submission, in case proper point have not been considered (Obtaining pre-approval from the client)
- Preparing written submission (Submitted during virtual PH, point wise brief submission)
- Attending personal hearing on Virtual mode and placing arguments before the Concerned authorities