Handholding your GST Compliance
- BT Team would review the Information Technology (IT) systems as existing and the System design changes that would be required thereon for GST Compliance.
- Assistance in comprehending the requirements of varied return formats so that returns automatically take input from System.
- GST Partner to help test IT systems, updating masters and handling the cut-over and migration-related issues.
- Optimum combination of Tax and IT to develop the implementation and testing plan, implement it and then test to ensure its working.
- BT Team advice on the base upon which goods and services can be valued for payment of GST. Reviewing sample invoices and credit/debit note formats to be maintained under the new tax regime as prepared by the company and providing comments thereon from a GST perspective. Reviewing the records that need to be maintained by the company under the new tax regime. Reviewing GST returns to be filed by the company.
- Organizing intermediate and advanced training programs for groups of employees based on specific organizational needs.
- Guidance to tax team on key changes impacting the compliance framework. Engaging Suppliers and channel partners to explain the changes in the prices, discount structures and promotional schemes.
- Identifying various aspects that would need to be intimated / resolved / reconfirmed with Customers and Suppliers / Vendors.